I love the smell of pancakes on a weekend morning, but don't love the feeling of a ton of calories and gluten leaving me with that bloated feeling! These pancakes are amazing and so easy. You'll love em'
- 1/2 cup almond or coconut flour
- 1/4 tsp baking powder (aluminum-free)
- 1/8 tsp sea salt
- 2 med ripe bananas
- 2 eggs, lightly beaten
- 2 Tbsp almond milk
- 1 Tbsp coconut oil melted
- 1 tsp vanilla
- Top with warm maple syrup (I like Lankanto sugar free, get it on amazon)
1. Mix the dry ingredients in a bowl.
2. In a different bowl, mash the banana until smooth. Then add remaining ingredients.
3. Stir the wet ingredients into the flour mixture just until combined.
4. Grease a pancake griddle or heavy skillet with coconut oil.
5. Pour batter onto hot griddle and spread slightly.
6. Cook 3-4 mins on each side.
Makes 4 servings (3 small pancakes per serving)